A variety of items will be available at our auction the evening of Flavors. Below is a preview of just some of the many items you will have the opportunity to bid on at the event.
- Exquisite Case of Wine – Hand selected and signed by each Celebrity Chef from the 2019 Flavors of Nashville event. Value: $1000
- Dinner for 8 Cooked at your home by Chef Lisa Ramsey of Lisa’s Culinary Creations. Lisa was a full time Art Institute of Nashville culinary teacher and loves to work with people on the importance of food and nutrition. She has her own catering company and loves to bake “Sweet Creations”. This auction item includes a four-course meal with wine pairings. Fun Tasting event for you and your friend to be pampered at. Restrictions include no major holidays. Value: $1000
- Two (2) night stay at Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in an Atrium View Room, along with a $ 100 Meal Credit. Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is situated in the heart of Nashville. The luxury hotel allows you to hit all the high notes of Music City both in the area and under our roof. Looking to make a splash? SoundWaves, an upscale water experience featuring 4 acres of combined indoor and outdoor water attractions is open to overnight package guest. Restaurants on the location include: Cascades American Café, Southern Jack Daniels, Old Hickory Steakhouse, Ravello, and Wasabi’s Sushi. Value: $800
- Cindi Earl Fine Jewelry – Diamond Earrings – In business for over 20 years, Cindi Earl Fine Jewelry focuses on Fashion Forward Fine Jewelry, tradition with a twist. We specialize in designers that are in the moment but last the test of time. The designers are talented men and women who harness their creativity to the great American work ethic producing these wonders we call jewelry. Enjoy these 14 karats , white gold, .60 ct dia, Diamond Earrings the next time you have a special event to attend. Value: $2000
- Caesars Entertainment Luxury Experience to include a 2-night stay in a luxury room and a $75 dining credit to use and the Caesars Entertainment owned restaurant of your choice. Nobody does entertainment like Caesars. With properties all over the United States you could choose to go to California, Las Vega, Gulf Coast, Atlantic City or Lake Tahoe; just to mention a few….Some restrictions apply and must be used before October 27, 2020. Value: $1000
- Chef’s tasting menu for 8+ at Blakeford Green Hills from Sous Chef Nevada Harper. Chef Nevada is a Tennessee raised chef raised on gardening, baking , canning, cooking and holistic living. This auction items includes a chef’s tasting menu for 8-12 people At the Blakeford Green Hills which is one of the premier providers of senior lifestyle options. From a happy hour bar experience to fine dining you will enjoy an evening of delightful tasting for you and your friends. Restrictions include no major holidays and need to set up date at least 3 weeks before the event. Value: $1500